Monitoring and improving your energy performance
The deployment of a solution of energy efficiency becomes fully efficient when the distribution of the measurement points in the installation is judicious and when relevant energy parameters are measured.
The main energies and fluids that an installation consumes are: electricity, gas, fuel, water, compressed air, special gases and steam.
The consumption of these energies varies from user to user depending on its profile (building, light industry, heavy industry, commercial, …).
Monitor and publish
Publish results and reports. Help your staff be aware of energy savings so that they can act and improve.
Act and make decisions, decide on action plans in order to consume less, produce better and decrease your emissions!
AREE Building includes standard drivers which allows you to collect data from :
Easy integration with heterogeneous architectures.
Adapts to existing infrastructures and upgrades.
If AREE Building is frequently chosen in the absence of BMS (Building Management System) on medium-sized installations, in more than 80% of cases, it is also installed in addition to a BMS. AREE Building is already connected to the most widely used BMS, a flexibility that is appreciated by Inneasoft’s many partner integrators.
Installation with your BMS / CTM
If you already have a BMS (Building Management System) that supervises all the equipment of your site, you only need to supply AREE Building with the data from this BMS.
Connected with the most renowned software from BMS/CTM
- Schneider Electric Struxurware®
- Arc informatique PC Vue®
- Trend 963®
- Tridium Niagara®
- Siemens Desigo insight®
- Johnson Controls METASYS®
- Wonderware historian®
- Schneider Electric Vista®
- Iconics GENESIS 64®
Installation without BMS / CTM
Multi-protocol, AREE Building collects and centralizes consumption data directly from automated machines, meters or sensors from various sources.
- Lora / LoraWan
AREE software solutions include the following connectors as standard:
Message Queuing Telemetry Transport
Simple Network Management Protocol
Wireless Meter Bus
Open Building Information Xchange
Open platform Communications
Building Automation and Control Networks
File Transfer Protocol
Contact us to add a connector
Organize and analyze
- Intuitive web-based user interface (HTML5).
- Management of access rights for display and configuration.
- Creating personalized dashboards from basic element (consumption curve, energy performance graph, gauge …).
Organize your meters by location, group or nature.
Possibility to create virtual meters.
Import your meters in batches.
Calculations & Analysis
Calculating energy efficiency rating and carbon footprint.
Unified Degree Day calculation to compare the consumption regardless of weather conditions.
Prices management (Hc, Hp,…)
Multiple unit management for comparison or aggregation.
- Monitor the evolution of your consumption in order to check the efficiency of an energy plan, etc.
- Compare your consumption with different time spans or different locations.
- Check your bills by displaying the cost of your consumption over a time span taking into account the tariffs.
- Anticipate your consumption by calculating the impact of climate conditions on the energy consumption of your site.
- Visualize your energy efficiency rating and carbon footprint in real time.
- ISO 50001 A software for monitoring an energy management system.
Making energy efficiency everyone’s responsibility!
Display your data, performance indicators and personalized calculations via your web browser to understand the reasons for consumption to detect any anomalies.
Create automatic consumption reports in different formats.
Publish graphs and dynamic indicators in halls and common areas.
Communicate through the management of dynamic displays on a dedicated screens. AREE Building will help you to raise staff awareness about energy savings and make energy efficiency everyone’s responsibility!
Gallery & Overview
AREE Version History
|AREE Version / Date||Features / Corrections|
|V2.0 / April 2023||Html5 Full integration|