Control and guarantee data centers energy efficiency
Description and Specification
AREE Datacenter collects and centralizes consumption data directly from all the equipment present in your data center. It collects data directly from meters, sensors from various sources or directly from your BMS.
Easy integration with heterogeneous architectures.
Adapts to existing infrastructures and upgrades.
AREE software solutions include the following connectors as standard:
Message Queuing Telemetry Transport
Simple Network Management Protocol
Wireless Meter Bus
Open Building Information Xchange
Open platform Communications
Building Automation and Control Networks
File Transfer Protocol
Contact us to add a connector
Organize and analyze
- Intuitive web-based user interface (HTML5).
- Management of access rights for display and configuration.
- Creating personalized dashboards from basic element (consumption curve, energy performance graph, gauge …).
Organize your meters by location, group or nature.
Possibility to create virtual meters.
Import your meters in batches.
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Calculating energy efficiency rating and carbon footprint.
- Unified Degree Day calculation to compare the consumption regardless of weather conditions.
- Prices management (Hc, Hp,…)
- Multiple unit management for comparison or aggregation.
Create, follow and control KPIs
PUE, DJU, CUE, DCiE, COP, WUE, ALARMES, …
- Monitor the evolution of your consumption in order to check the efficiency of an energy plan, etc.
- Compare your consumption with different time spans or different locations.
- Check your bills by displaying the cost of your consumption over a time span taking into account the tariffs.
- Anticipate your consumption by calculating the impact of climate conditions on the energy consumption of your site.
- Visualize your energy efficiency rating and carbon footprint in real time.
- ISO 50001 A software for monitoring an energy management system.
Making energy efficiency everyone’s responsibility!
Display your data, performance indicators and personalized calculations via your web browser to understand the reasons for consumption and detect any anomalies.
Create automatic consumption reports in different formats.
Publish graphs and dynamic indicators in halls and common areas.
Communicate through the management of dynamic displays on a dedicated screens.
Examples of implementation
AREE Datacenter integrates with sub-metering solutions to measure the consumption of PDUs Basics, from their power supply in the TGBT:
Communication in Modbus IP, BACnet IP and LoRa, integrated in AREE Datacenter.
AREE Version History
|AREE Version / Date||Features / Corrections|
|V2.0 / April 2023||Html5 Full integration|