Organize and analyze
Analyze data to understand consumption and identify energy-consuming equipment.
Monitor and publish
Publish results and reports. Help your staff be aware of energy savings so that they can act and improve.
Act and make decisions, decide on action plans in order to consume less, produce better and decrease your emissions!
AREE Factory collects and centralizes consumption data from all equipment in your industry. This collect is achieved directly from meters, field sensors or from your BMS / CTM.
Easy integration with heterogeneous architectures.
Adapts to existing infrastructures and upgrades.
Interface de connection
- Lora / LoraWan
Organize and analyze
- Intuitive web-based user interface (HTML5).
- Management of access rights for display and configuration.
- Creating personalized dashboards from basic element (consumption curve, energy performance graph, gauge …).
Organize your meters by location, group or nature.
Possibility to create virtual meters.
Import your meters in batches.
Calculations & Analysis
Calculating energy efficiency rating and carbon footprint.
Unified Degree Day calculation to compare the consumption regardless of weather conditions.
Prices management (Hc, Hp,…)
Multiple unit management for comparison or aggregation.
- Monitor the evolution of your consumption in order to check the efficiency of an energy plan, etc.
- Compare your consumption with different time spans or different locations.
- Check your bills by displaying the cost of your consumption over a time span taking into account the tariffs.
- Anticipate your consumption by calculating the impact of climate conditions on the energy consumption of your site.
- Visualize your energy efficiency rating and carbon footprint in real time.
- ISO 50001 A software for monitoring an energy management system.
Making energy efficiency everyone’s responsibility!
Display your data, performance indicators and personalized calculations via your web browser to understand the reasons for consumption and detect any anomalies.
Create automatic consumption reports in different formats.
Publish graphs and dynamic indicators in halls and common areas.
Communicate through the management of dynamic displays on dedicated screens.